Tuesday 5 May 2015

From lavender to sleep

Lately I've been having trouble to fall asleep since there is a lot (good and bad) going on in my life. I can't seem to turn off my brain from thinking when I lay in bed. I needed to establish some kind of relaxing routine to help me fall asleep and I want to share it with you. The main ingredient is lavender, I find it very easy to relax with it's calming scent.


First I take off my make up and clean my face (click for my night time routine post). For toning my face I'm now using slovenian product which I adore. It's by a brand Krasna from karst region, know for its big lavender fields. I like it because it's made for oily skin, it cleans and moisture it well. And the scent is amazing! You can see and shop the whole range here.


Next step is a nice shower or bath. After that is time for body moisturizer. For a lavender lover as myself I love using Cowshed knackered cow relaxing body lotion. It consist of essential oils of lavender and eucalyptus. I really like the scent, but it's not for everybody. I recommend to give it a sniff before purchasing it.


Then it's tea o'clock. I love all kinds of tea, but at night my all time favourite is Teekane Sweet dreams one. I like to put just a dash of milk in mine.  The only thing that is missing in my collection is lavender scented candle. I'm planning to get one in the near future, it will be, of course, Yankee Candle.


No comments:

Post a Comment