Saturday 7 December 2013

Movie fashion - The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Today I will write something about fashion in the movie The Hunger Games: Catching fire. This move is known for some crazy outfit, makeup looks and hairy styles. I will list below some of my favourites.

I like this dress the most. It is black, with interesting chest piece. Katniss wore it with my favourite kind of make up, which include a lot of black. And to spice it off, it is on fire, literally. What more can you ask for?

This grey wollen thingy looks so warm and comfy it makes me warm and fuzzy. I want one!


Can we just stop for a minute and observe this beauty? Only Katniss can pull off a red eyeshadow and look stunning! The hairstly is gorgeous and so is the drees. I also love Peeta's outfit, so classy and elegant.

This Effie's outfit is so over the top that it is worth mentioning. You can spot butterflies everywhere, on the dress, in the hair and also make up look us butterflies themed. I think this outfit would be great for masquerade party.


4 comments:

  1. KOmaj čakam, da vidim drugi del filma, Katniss mi je prelepa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tudi jaz komaj čakam na drugi del, me zanima kako bo.. Si pa izbrala super slike in črna obleka je resnično božanska.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Čimprej si ga poglejta, ker je res super! Eden boljših filmov letošnjega leta :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. . However, growing concerns about environmental impact and labor practices have spurred a shift towards sustainable fashion. women's novelty underwear

    ReplyDelete