Sunday 11 January 2015

My night time routine


Hello lovelies. Today I will write about my night time routine - cleaning my face. Given the fact that at the time I have very problematic skin, I had to establish some routine to really clean it well. Most of the days I try and not wear any make up, but when I do, I wear a lot of it, so I must take some time and clean it all off at night.


I start with removing my make up with a combination of micellar water/solution and cleansing milk. I pour some of it on the cotton pad, at the moment I'm using those big oval ones from Primark, and attempt to remowe all of it. For the eyes I use a little bit more and just hold the pad on eye for about 15 seconds, because mascara and eyeliner can be hard to remove. At the moment I'm using Garnier and Afrodita micellar water, my favourite is from Loreal, but I ran out of it. My cleansing milk is also from Afrodita.


Next step has recently become my favourite. When I started using face brush I realize how much make up stays on my face after the first step. Before that my second step was just washing my face with a gel, like you normally do, face brush just make it easier for you and also clean your face better. I haven't been using it for that long, so I can't say if it has done anything good for me, but after using it, my skin feels very smooth and nice. I started using it mainly because I have quite big pores and I hope I will manage to make them smaller. I use Braun face brush wich is soft enough for my sensitive skin full of acne. I have been using La Roche - Posay Effaclar foaming gel for quite some time now and I love it, the only thing that bothers me is the smell.


Next step is toning. At the moment I'm using Nivea pure & natural cleansing toner, it's okay, but I want to try out something else, any reccomendations?


The last step is aplying cream. This cream is very oily and has a consistency of a wax so I have to apply it on a damp face. It takes a little more time to absorb, but I really don't care about that at night. I bought that cream in summer in Greece, it's made for problematic skin and I must say that my skin likes it.




You can follow me on:
Twitter: click
Instagram: failed__beautification
FB: click
Bloglovin: click


2 comments:

  1. Za tonik ti priporočam Cien iz Lidla :D Js ga že kakšne 3 mesece uporabljam in je super, majo pa roza in modro verzijo za različne tipe kože pa še na pumpico je ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. uporabljam tole micelarno od garniera in je res top izdelek. :3 ne morem prehvalit.

    ReplyDelete