Thursday 17 July 2014

This or that tag

I saw this tag on Barbara's blog and I decided to do it too, since I love doing tags :)

1. MAKE UP


blush or bronzer
I prefer blushes over bronzers.

lipstick or lipgloss
I would choose lipstick because I don't like the feeling of lipgloss on my lips.

eyeliner or mascara
Mascara is a must to every make up look, eyeliner is just an added bonus.

foundation or concealer
Whoever har a better coverage.

neutral or colour eyeshadow
It depends, for most days - neutral.

pressed or looseeyeshadows
Pressed, because I don't like the mess that loose eyeshadows can make.

brushes or sponges
I used to be sponges girl, but now I only use brushes.

2. NAILS

O.P.I. or China Glaze
I don't own any China Glaze polishes, so I would choose O.P.I.

long or short
long

acrylic or natural
I have never had acrylic nails and I don't like them, so natural.

brights or darks
Drks, my favourite is black.

flower or no flower
no flower

3. BODY

perfume or body splash
Perfume

lotion or body butter
I have a lot of lotions, but I prefer body butter.

body wash or soap
Body wash for my body and soap for my hands.

LUSH or other bath company
I would love to own some LUSH products, but for now I would go with other bath company.

4. FASHION

jeans or sweat pants
Since I spend the most of my time at home I would choose sweat pants.

long sleeve or short
It depends of the season.

dresses or skirts
Hard one, I love both. But if I have to pick only one, I would go for dreses.

stripes or plaid
stripes

flip flops or sandals
both

scarves or hats
scarves

studs or dangly earrings
I wear both, but I wear studs more often.

necklaces or bracelets
My wrists are tiny, so I hardly find a bracelet that fits. But I love necklaces.

heels or flats
Flats, since I'm a big girl.

cowboy boots or riding boots
 Riding boots I guess

jacket or hoodie
jacket

5. HAIR

curly or straight
straight

bun or ponytail
Ponytail, I only wear bun when I'm taking a shower or in the pool/sea.

bobby pins or butterfly clips
Which I find first.

hairspray or gel
neither

long or short
The longer the better (for both genders).

light or dark
dark

side sweep bangs or full bangs
I have full bangs

up or down
Down, I feel naked with my hair up.

6. RANDOM

rain or shine
I like both

summer or winter
winter

fall or spring
fall

chocolate or vanilla
chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment