Tuesday 8 July 2014

Porridge for breakfast + recipe

I have always struggle with what to eat for breakfast, until I found this recipe. It takes a while longer to prepare than just a bowl of cereal, but it's worth it.


You will need:
3/4 cup of oatmeal
1/2 cup of water
1/2 cup of rice milk (or any other milk)
1 tbs of chia seeds (which I put in the water first)
agave sirup
fruit
cinnamon

 
 
 

First you pour water, milk and oatmeal into the pan, cook it until it's dense. Leave it to cool a little (I usually unload the dishwasher in that time), then mix in the soaked chia seeds and a bit of agave sirup.
Put everything into a bowl and top it off with fruits of your choice and a bit of cinnamon.


Bon apetit!


You can follow me on:
Twitter: klik
Instagram: failed__beautification
FB: klik
Bloglovin: klik

1 comment: