Saturday 15 February 2014

TMI tag

1: What are you wearing? 
PJ's *blush*

2: Ever been in love? 
Yes.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes, but now I'm glad I had it, because I'm finnaly happy in love.

4: How tall are you? 
181 cm

5: How much do you weigh? 
Really?
6: Any tattoos?
One.

7: Any piercings? 
In my ears.

8: OTP? 
What does that mean?

9: Favourite show? 
Pretty little liars, One tree hill, Gossip girl, Supernatural,...

10: Favourite bands? 
Dream Theater

11: Something you miss? .
Having a job

12: Favourite song?
Dream Theater - The spirit carries on

13: How old are you? 
26

14: Zodiac sign? 
Virgo.

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
He must be honest, romantic, not a liar, not a cheater and he must have long hair.

16: Favourite Quote? 
I don't have one.

17: Favourite actor? 
Just one? Hmmm, probably Johnny Depp.

18: Favourite color? 
Black.

19: Loud music or soft?
It depends of my mood.

20: Where do you go when you're sad? 
I go to my bed and in the world of youtube.

21: How long does it take you to shower? 
It could be a couple of minutes to almost an hour (when I wash my hair).

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
If I'm in a hurry it takes me 15 minutes.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
Nope.

24: Turn on?
Long hair.

25: Turn off? 
I rather don't say, because someone might find it offensive.

26: The reason I joined Youtube? 
I'm not a youtuber.

27: Fears? 
Big and evil looking dogs.

28: Last thing that made you cry? 
I cry alot, but I don't remember what was the last thing that made me cry.

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
This morning.

30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name? 
It is just my first name.

31: Last book you read? 
I actually don't read books anymore.

32: The book you're currently reading?
The Hobbit (I have been reading it since spring).

33: Last show you watched? 
Modern family

34: Last person you talked to? 
My fiancee

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
My fiancee

36: Favourite food? 
Sea food and Mexican.

37: Place you want to visit?
Paris.

38: Last place you were? 
Like on a trip? Zagreb.

39: Do you have a crush?
It's not a crush anymore, since we are already engaged.

40: Last time you kissed someone? 
Couple of minutes ago.

41: Last time you were insulted? 
I can be easily insulted, so yesterday
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Marzipan.

43: What instruments do you play?? 
I used to play piano.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
My engagement ring of course.

45: Last sport you played? 
Does yoga count?

46: Last song you sang? 
Let it go from Frozen.

47: Favourite chat up line?
I have no idea what that is.

48: Have you ever used it?
No.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Yesterday.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who wants :)

1 comment: