Monday 30 March 2015

Lush Cosmetic Warrior review

On today's menu we have a very special product. I will write about Lush fresh face mask named Cosmetic Warrior. My friend recommended me this one, claiming to be great against spots. At first I thought I would hate is, since it's main ingredient is garlic, but don't let that scare you off. I'm not a big fan of garlic myself but I was willing to try this mask anyway. It also contains egg whites, honey and tee tree oil. You get 75 g of product for 10,54€ buy here.


 The salesperson in the store told me to use it once a day for a week, so I can see how my skin react to it.  I have been using it for almost two weeks now, and so far I love it. As you can see from the picture below, my mask is almost gone and I'm sure I will repurchase it. I love that it really cleanses my face, especially my pores. Since I started using it I noticed that I have less spots and my skin become softer and less oily.


The one negative thing about it is the smell, I doesn't really smell of garlic, but it still isn't very pleasant one. It is also very hard to rinse it off. I normally put it on my face 10 minutes before going to take a shower and rinse it off there. Overall it is a great mask which I will gladly add to my nighttime routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment