Friday 11 October 2013

September favourites


The most favourite thing, that I wore non stop in september is my cat skater skirt from H&M, it has my name written all over it and I'm really happy to own it. The next non beauty thing is my Yankee candle - honey blossom, which you can see I have been burning all the time. Perfume Purr by Katy Perry goes well with my cat skirt, so I have been using it a lot. Am I the only person that matches hes outfit with perfume? For example, if I wear something red, I will pick perfume that have a red bottle etc. Iwas very pleased with L’Oréal Elseve - hair oil, when I first smelled it I could only smell alcohol, but when I put it on my hair it smells divine. It also makes my hair soft and shiny. I have also been using L’Oréal Perfect clean foaming gentle scrub a lot. It leaves my skin super soft and it cleans it well. I have been wearing Essence shimmer pearls and Essence cream blush almost every day. This is my first blush and I'm starting to like them. On my lips I was very often wearing Essence - Wear berries lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment